This week I have been working on this little pot and I worked on my teapot and teacups and started glazing them. I wanted to stain them so I had to wait for them to get here. I really hope to finish glazing on Monday and finish the teacups and teapot. And I want to finish up adding detail to the little pot as well and get that in the bisque.
This week in ceramics I got my teapot and teacups ready to go in the bisque. They should be out Monday. And I also worked on a little vase thing and I am adding a design on the surface for a little something extra.
This week I worked on my set of three. I finishes assembling the teacups and teapot. I am just adding a flower on the lid of the teapot and try to tie that in with a design on the cups. I helped the newbies on the wheel a lot this week, helping them center and pull up. I am going to try to finish my set of three on monday.
This last week I finished glazing some projects (my pitcher and little lidded jar). I also started to glaze my tall project. I put in on the glaze shelf today. I also started making a teapot and tea cups for my set of three. I had to re-start because I didn't make the main part of the teapot big enough. I am working on the teacups this week and trying to make the right lid to go with the teapot.