This week I finished a extra choice project, started a cup, a lidded project, and glazed a bowl. I helped some of the newbies start their vases and other project. I helped them to get the shapes right, they don't quite it yet.
This week was a short week for me, I was only here till Wednesday. I did manage to make a mug and I also glazed one of my pots that I made the week before.
This week I finished my teapot and teacups. I also I finished my wheel altered project. I made a couple of things on the wheel and they are drying in my locker. I starting to think about my theme for this next quarter. I really want something creative to work with for my theme.