This last week I finished up my cup and got it to the bisque kiln. I worked on a few of my unfinished projects that I had sitting in my locker. I helped the newbies a lot this last week. And I have thought about my theme; still not positive on what I what to do for that yet.
This last week I worked on a lot of little things. I glazed a bowl I made, I made a lidded project and bagge it (not quite sure if I really like it), I made two mugs and this narrow vase (the one in the picture) I think it would be really cool if I coul make it into a teapot, but I'm not quite sure if it will work. We'll see what I come up with this week:)